It's not all about pink?

Friday, November 16, 2007

How did it get there?

I'm pretty upfront with my kids, and they now know that the baby died and is with God. This is what my six year old had to say:

Skyler: How did the baby get to heaven and out of your tummy.

me: God took the baby up there with him (I wasn't about to explain the details to him)

Skyler: so there was this invisible thing that went out your back and up to Heaven?

me: well, kinda God just took the baby up to Heaven.

Skyler: so there is no baby in your tummy.

me: nope, the baby is with God.

Skyler: did it hurt?

me: no (I wanted to say yes)

Skyler: okay

and off he ran to go play wii. Sometimes seeing things through your childs' eyes makes things sooo much better. I wish it was as easy an 'invisible thing that went out my back and up to Heaven' but it isn't, unfortunately I will be going through this for a couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home